Dalby Day Skin Smoothing Serum has been an amazing addition to my skincare routine. I have weird skin. I’m admitting it. It’s dry, it gets bumps (especially on my arms and jawline) and it has redness but then I’ll get a pimple from hell.
This Serum is an oil but because it was sent to me in cool weather it is more of a cream because coconut oil solidifies in cooler temps. I keep my house freezing because I’m always hot. I actually like the cream consistency over the oil so I haven’t warmed it up yet so the cream changes to an oil. I have been using on my arms and face. It does not take much product. I am shocked that it has worked so well.
It’s all natural products and cruelty free. It has calmed my skin especially on my arms. It has so many oils including coconut, jojoba and sweet almond oils just to name a few.
- KERATOSIS PILARIS – Our exclusive formula is designed for rough and bumpy skin on the back of arms, legs, and face with safe all natural ingredients no animal testing.
- USE IT FOR ECZEMA – The serum also works great with eczema, irritation after shaving, and rough hands and feet.
- CONTAINS ANTIOXIDANTS – Dalby Day contains grapeseed and grapefruit oils that contain antioxidant properties known for healing and moisturizing skin.
- ENRICHED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS– This Keratosis Polarisformula contains a unique blend of 10 essential oils including coconut, jojoba, rosehip, and avocado oil.
- ALL Natural AND SAFE – All natural formula contains no harsh chemicals and can be used on adults as well as children. Skin serum is cruelty free with no animal testing.
Dalby Day donates more than 10% of their profits monthly to charities that save pets.
I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review.